Communications Coordinator (full time)
Location: Prince George, BC (remote possible)
Salary: $42,000-$48,000 annually, plus benefits
Resonant Strategic is hiring a Communications Coordinator to develop social media and web content, develop designs for clients, layout newsletters and other print materials, and stay up to speed on communications best practices, First Nations self-government, and other topics as assigned.
The Communications Coordinator will help deliver clear messages for clients and Resonant Strategic across all channels through writing, web content, and print. There’s room to grow in this role, and on-the-job training will be provided.
If this sounds like you – even if you don’t have all the skills listed – please apply!
- Writing communications copy (e.g. social media posts, website content, briefs, brochures, and more);
- Developing brand guides;
- Designing and updating client websites;
- Designing print and online materials (brochures, posters, etc.);
- Researching communications, campaigning, and topics related to Indigenous sovereignty and governance;
- Supporting the Resonant Strategic team with other activities as required.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office and Google platforms;
- Understanding of digital and social media;
- Knowledge of Indigenous issues is an asset;
- Experience with graphic design is an asset;
- Familiarity with WordPress is an asset;
- Training in communications, psychology, liberal arts, journalism, political science, First Nations studies, or another related field is an asset.
Who We Are
Resonant Strategic develops and implements communications and engagement strategies for governments, non-profits, advocacy organizations, and unions in BC and across Canada. We work to decolonize Canada, implement progressive policy, and make stuff better. Resonant meets our clients where they’re at, helps them set strategic goals, and works with them on achieving those goals. Much of our work focuses on the engagement needs of First Nations and the Province of British Columbia in government-to-government processes, including reconciliation agreements and new landscape level resource management plans.
Resonant Strategic brings together a network of specialists with experience in strategy, communications, message crafting, training, and organizational development. Our key team members are grateful to be living and working within the unceded traditional territory of Lheidli T’enneh First Nation in Prince George, BC.
Note: Resonant Strategic is an equal opportunity employer. Indigenous candidates are encouraged to self-identify in their cover letter.
To apply please fill out the form below, and upload a resume and cover letter in one file:
[contact-form-7 id=”175″ title=”Job Application”]